Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ethiopian meal~kind of



This was not our first attempt at making an Ethiopian meal, but I have to say it was the best! Kyah, (Hirut) {she decided she wanted to change her name}, impressed us all with her culinary expertise! I'm so excited since cooking is my #1 hobby!!! All of us in our tiny little kitchen was a bit crazy, but we had fun and got very full and that's what's important:) It was great to see her so excited to teach us about her culture....she was very patient with us as we tried to pronounce each spice and dishes name. Yummy!

2 comments:

obligato said...

how wonderful! I am so happy things are going so well. I am constantly looking at your blog to see more pics!! :)

Michelle Riggs said...

That sounds delicious! Did you write down the recipes? I would love to learn how to cook Ethiopian Food. Thanks for posting about your trip and homecoming. It is fun to read and very helpful too.

Michelle Riggs