Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Were Leaving!!

We are now in the running around with our heads cut off stage!!! I still am not sure why I have not learned not to wait for the last minute to do things, but I haven't, so now I am acting like a crazy woman trying to prepare for X-mas, leaving for Ethiopia(on the 15th) and a million other things I won't bore you with. I am amazed at all of the emotions I have running through my head and heart. It almost seems like someone has magnified every detail of my life 100000x's.
I want to thank our chuch with all of my being for your incredible donations for Hannah's Hope! We have 6 50lb. bags of needed items to bless the orphange with, thanks to all you SHECies!!! (South Hills Evangelical Church) I was brought to my knees with all of the beautiful words of encouragment we recieved. Thank you all too for the many prayers, it really does mean a lot.
Well, I am needing to get off of my computer and get some stuff done, I will keep you all posted! Be on the look-out for many Pics!!!!

0 comments: