Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank You Cindy!



As I am now getting ready for my summer semester, going on field trips, track meets and soccer games, and business is finally picking up, I have some how spaced posting about our son Mason! So thanks to Aunt Cindy for your e-mail, and the same goes to you:)
(do you think he likes that sweatshirt or what!?! I just noticed that in every picture he has that thing on!!!!)


Our "hairy man boy," aka: Mason.

Wow, as I am thinking of what to write the thought that keeps circling my head is 15 (and the 1/2 of course!) Where did the time, years, go??? The once mischievous, hyper, goofy, super active little boy that once was has now grown into a mellow, and quite hilarious teen. Mason is a blast to be around and a WONDERFUL big brother.

This past year Mason decided to finally take up football, it had been almost 7 years without a sport. He loved it and did very well keeping his team motivated:) Who would of thought! He was a lineman because of his size, but that boy can run and we thought he would have made a great receiver.....coaches know best! Computers still continue to be his love. We are hoping he will find a career in the cyber world that he will truly enjoy.

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

I found your blog and am also adopting from Ethiopia through AGCI. I have four bio kids and #5 will be from Ethiopia. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring others to adopt,
Kristi Johnson
www.weloveourlucy.blogspot.com

Lost 2 Be Found said...

Wow, I looked at your photos again. After not seeing any photos in such a long time of Mason I instantly saw Stacy. What a gentlemen he has become. You both have a great family.