Sunday, April 20, 2008

What in the world! I thought it was Spring!



I am not a big fan of snow in the winter...I know I live in MT. get used to it right:-) But I am even less of a fan when it snows 2 inches in April!!!

Just yesterday we were out working on the tree house and it was a beautiful spring day. When I woke up this morning there is a full white blanket of fresh snow laid out on our yard that was trying really hard to turn green:( I won't include any pictures.....too depressing, but here are some of the crazily high tree house my husband and kids are building). I am not completely sure why it is so high, but my hubby reassures me that he is taking safety precautions! For those of you who don't know, my husband is a contractor so every project he does turns into an elaborate piece of art. I will post more pictures when it's completed, these are of the first day he started:-)

11 comments:

A Team said...

LOVE TO BLOG LIFT!
TOO CUTE!!!!!

Michael and Michelle said...

I love the blog!
I know what you mean about the weather!!!!
Michelle

The Redman's said...

Looks like it's going to be a fabulous tree fort. Looking forward to seeing the pics! I heard there's an AGCI beach day planning in the works... I'll let you know when I hear when it is!! And... I hear you on the weather... we had six inches on Friday night!!!

-Suzi

KelseyChristine said...

Your blog design is beautiful, Nikki does such a great job!

Outdrsycple said...

Nice blog! I love the tree house too. I'd love to see it when it is all done.

The Gresham Clan said...

Beautiful Blog! I love that you guys are building a tree fort - sounds like something my husband would do too :). I know what you mean about the snow - will it ever go away! I'm so ready for spring and some warm weather!!

Kristin

Michelle Riggs said...

Your blog looks great!

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

I love your new blog. It is just beautiful!! Thanks for keeping us updated. I love to see how all the older kiddos are doing!
Smiles,
jen in mi

Michelle Riggs said...

Samrawit say hi.

Thanks for the compliments on Sami's hair. It takes 3-4 hours to do and lasts 3-4 weeks IF she is very careful with it. You can gently wash it and her scalp needs to be moisturized every night. The liquid moisturizers worked best for us, because she didn't rub her hair as much. If she scratched her head or was too rough when she was putting moisturizer on it, then it would get "fuzzy" faster than it should have.

We are taking a little break from the braids and extensions. The braids are great, but I love her curls too.

How did you do Kyah's hair? It is beautiful!

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Julia, I just read your comment on Sharon's blog about the August gathering. I am driving to Missouri FOR SURE and am making plans to take my sister and her two girls as my husband can't come. We are both leaving our little ones home (not Aleena, just Dru and my sister's 4 year old). It'll be about 11 hours but we are making a road trip with homeschooling stops on the way!!
I pray you can come!
I couldn't remember your email and didn't want to post on the listserve incase Sharon wanted to wait.he he. Now others will know!! I think she is out of town this week!
SMiles,
jen in mi

The Redman's said...

HI- Just got the evite that said the next AGCI get together is planned for Aug. 16th. Email me and I'll forward you the evite. That would be fun to meet all of you if you were in town that weekend.

-Suzi
suzi_little@hotmail.com