Thursday, May 22, 2008

Silly update


As some of you know I am back in school now...that explains the infrequent blogging. It's bugging me that I can't remember things as well as I could when I was younger! I blame it on kids, I tell them they are brain suckers and they tell me I am the brain sucker. So I may be at times:-)


Life Update: (this week)

Mason: Ready for school to be out!!!

Kaymi: Enjoying the weather, and track

Kyah: Learning to be a pre-teen, a little snotty (unfortunately)

Caden: Won an academic award at school, and loves track too

Chloee: Excited for auditions in the youth worship band at church, snotty too:)

Chase: Finally loving to read! Got punched in the nose! can you believe in Kindergarten!?

Stacy: work,work,work

Me: study, yell, clean the house, study, study, study! heehee:)



Hope to write a real post here one of these days!


2 comments:

A Team said...

what are you in school for?
I did not realize that!
I just figured you were busy with YOUR SIX KIDS... ha ha.

Michelle Riggs said...

Wow you are busy. I love hearing about you and your family.