Monday, April 14, 2008

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!!




Yes, that would be 4 Soccer's in the title because that is how many soccer games we have each and every Sunday! I really am not complaining, this past Sunday was absolutely beautiful (we all have painful sunburns as proof), but it does make for a long day.


I have to brag about Chase! My little man is such a little stud, the only two goals his team scored were from his little (yet powerful) foot:) He is one tough little man. In the picture above he is stopping the only goal the other team "almost" scored.

Off to bed for me, just thought I would share a little piece of our weekend:)

1 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

I love it that so many of your kids are playing soccer.

Samrawit loves to see pictures of Kyah. I am so glad that they will continue to be friends.