Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend!








I think we crammed in as much in 4 days as humanly possible!!! We just returned home from a road trip to Portland for Chloee's gymnasitics competion. Along the way we stopped at the largest duck pond I have ever seen,Kyah went swimming for the 1st time,we hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls~ in Danskos and Uggs (Chloee & I), saw a million family members, ate way too much, toured AGCI, had dinner with Martha and Christy, watched Chloee compete and drove home! I have to say that this has been the most enjoyable road trip we have ever had. It must be because the kids are getting older, but no tears were shed and none of the kids even argued! Halleluja:) Here are some pictures from our little excursion. (I don't have any of Chloee competing beause Grandma took them with her fancy camara!

{I know I probably have a million spelling errors, but the spell check won't work right now! SORRY!}


2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm a little jealous that you had dinner with Martha.
Michelle

Tann said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I love Multnomah Falls, my hubby and I went on one of our first dates there. It is so exciting to hear how well "your girl" is doing. I have appreciated your openness and honesty as I read through your blog. It is amazing all of the things that Kyah is experiencing for the first time.
God bless you.
Traci
www.btarmsfamily.wordpress.com