Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miss Chloee



Ok, so I am only a week late!!! My sweet baby girl just turned 9!!! I still am having trouble wrapping my brain around this. I have this funny problem with my 2 youngest kids where I still see them as little toddlers, I don't do this with the older ones and I don't even realize it until I look at pictures:) Maybe it's my way of coping with not having little ones anymore, but it breaks my heart at how old they are all getting!

When we asked our little princess what she wanted to do for her big day she simply replied, "sushi & a movie.....with a friend of course."

So our girl had her big day and is now a year older and sassy as ever!
Love you sweetie:)

2 comments:

A Team said...

Your kids are PRECIOUS! I would love to hear your "love story". Maybe after your kids you can tell us how you and Stacy met.

Fun seeing your posts!

Tracie in TN

Michael and Michelle said...

I agree with Tracie...your love story should be next! Your children are super CUTE!